What does Executive Housing Consultants do?
We are a residential real estate company specializing in the leasing and managing of luxury rental properties in the Washington DC area. It is our niche. We offer unparalleled expertise, service and value to our clients.
What areas do you work in?
We work in the Washington Metro Area. The includes Chevy Chase, Bethesda, Potomac, North Potomac, Maryland, Upper Northwest Washington DC, DC, McLean, Arlington, and Great Falls, Virginia.
What services are provided with leasing my home?
- Achieve the highest and best use of your rental property.
- Identify current market trends and pricing.
- Demonstrate our successful market strategies.
- Identify only the most qualified tenants for you.
- Ensure adherence to Federal, State and Local Landlord/Tenant laws.
- Execute legal and binding leases.
- Understand your needs and your property. We will gladly visit you to discuss your objectives in renting your home.
What services are provided for managing my home?
- Prepare the home for the tenants.
- Handle repairs promptly and verify they are warranted.
- Ensure rent is received as expected.
- Detail activity and disburse funds monthly.
- Pay mortgages, HOA or condo fees, etc.
- Accept security deposits, escrow them and process their return properly.
- Perform two formal inspections annually: Spring and Fall.
- Consult with owners on major repairs or purchases.
- Prepare home for owner’s return.
How do you make sure tenants are qualified?
We secure high quality tenants by ensuring that all applicants 18 years or older submit an application that verifies credit history, rental history, landlord references, and employment verification.
How will you market my home?
With permission, we market your home through our vast contact and referral network, a variety of digital outlets including the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), top rental sites including Zillow, Trulia, HotPads, as well as rental signs. Our team at Executive Housing Consultants is readily available to market and show your home. Our goal is to minimize vacancy and maximize dollars.
What are your fees?
Our listing fee is one month’s rent. Our Property management fee is 9% of the monthly rent.
I am interested in one of your exclusive listings, what’s next?
Please contact the property’s listing agent and provide your contact information, lease start date, lease term, and address of the property you are interested in. If available, the listing agent will schedule a showing at the property.
You may also contact our office at 301-951-4111.
Do you offer furnished or unfurnished rentals?
The majority of our rentals are offered unfurnished. We do offer furnished short-term accommodations at the River Place buildings located in Rosslyn, VA. More information can be found at the following link: https://executivehousing.com/find-your-home/river-place/
Where can I find your application?
Our application can be found at the following link: https://executivehousing.com/rental-application/
What is the process for submitting a maintenance request?
The maintenance request link can be found at the following link: https://executivehousing.com/contact/maintenance-request/
You may also reach out to your property manager directly or call our office at 301-951-4111