Renting Your Home
Renting your home is an extremely personal matter. No one understands this better than we do. That’s why our rental consultants will sit down with you and your family to make certain that together we:
- Achieve the highest and best use of your rental property.
- Identify current market trends and pricing.
- Demonstrate our successful market strategies.
- Identify only the most qualified tenants for you.
- Ensure adherence to Federal, State and Local Landlord/Tenant laws.
- Execute legal and binding leases.
- Understand your needs and your property. We will gladly visit you to discuss your objectives in renting your home.
At Executive Housing Consultants, our main goals are to meet your needs, while successfully managing the rental of your home. We also strive to make you feel comfortable and confident renting your home. Our management services include, but certainly are not limited to:
- Prepare the home for the tenants.
- Handle repairs promptly and verify they are warranted.
- Ensure rent is received as expected.
- Detail activity and disburse funds monthly.
- Pay mortgages, HOA or condo fees, etc.
- Accept security deposits, escrow them and process their return properly.
- Perform two formal inspections annually: Spring and Fall.
- Consult with owners on major repairs or purchases.
- Prepare home for owner’s return.